MGO 550+ MANUKA HONEY STICKS
Farm 1822 550+ MGO Manuka Honey Sticks have exceptional therapeutic benefits due to the high level of antibacterial activity found in this level of MGO. This strength of MGO is perfect for treating more severe conditions such as antibiotic resistant viruses, ulcers and gastritis, skin infections, colds and flu as well as more severe cuts and wounds.
Uses for 550+ MGO Manuka Honey
- Everyday nutritional supplement.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Natural energy booster.
- Consume orally to treat antibiotic resistant bacteria.
- Consume orally to reduce gastric and intestinal inflammation that causes abdominal discomfort and poor digestion.
- Apply topically to treat fungal infections such as ringworm and eczema.
- Apply topically to treat acne.
- Apply to cuts and wounds to reduce inflammation, swelling, infection and to promote wound healing.
- 30 x 12g Sticks
- Ingredients: 100% Australian Manuka Honey
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Serving Information: Serving size: 12 grams, Servings per package: 30
- Warnings: If you are suffering from an illness, allergy or are pregnant, it is advised that you consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
**WARNING: This product will NOT be accepted into Western Australia (WA) by the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development (DRIPD)(WA). Please check import conditions with the DRIPD before purchasing bee products if you are in Western Australia.